Pumpheads - electronics and indicators for fuel dispensers
Fuel dispensers' pumpheads (electronics and indicators) UNICON-TiT are designed for provision of control over fuel dispensers (pumps) to deliver liquid and liquefied petroleum products and visualize this process on indicators of the dispensers.
STRUCTURE OF THE PUMPHEAD:
MODES OF OPERATION:
- Autonomous: delivery of petroleum products is started at removal of dispenser nozzle or using a switch START;
- Autonomous from a preset keyboard: mode of petroleum products delivery (delivery of certain volume, delivery for a certain sum of money, delivery up to a full tank), order's amount and allowance for a delivery are set from a keyboard of the device;
- From a control system: mode of petroleum products delivery, order amount and allowance for a delivery are set by a remote control system (cash register, POS system, control panels, etc.);
- From a control system by setting a doze amount on a keyboard of the indicating device: in this operation mode of a fuel dispenser, permission to make delivery of petroleum products and order amount are set on a keyboard of the indication device and from a remote control system (cash register, POS system, control panels, etc.).
|Maximum quantity of controlled dispenser nozzles||10|
|Discreteness of flow pulse transducer, liters/pulses||0,005 … 1|
|Maximum value of a doze amount for a single delivery, liters||9999,00|
|Maximim value of a sum for a single delivery, currency units||9999,00|
|Maximum value of petroleum product price, currency units||99,99|
|Type of communication protocol with a control system||Unipump|
|Range of electronic alignment of volumeters||±10%|
|Nominal supply voltage, V||~220|
|Maximum power consumption,W||30|
VARIANTS OF MANUFACTURE
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
1. When is it necessary to intall Unicon pumphead?
Unicon pumpheads can be installed in any of the dispensers (old or new). Normally pumpheads are installed in dispensers, which need repaid (native pumphead is broken and needs replacement) and also installed in mechanical dispensers, which need automation thus making mechanical dispensers completely electronical.
2. Can Unicon pumpheads work with all types of fuel dispesers?
Yes, Unicon pumpheads can be installed in any dispensers: old or new, mechanical or electronical.
3. What is the communication protocol used in Unicon pumphead?
Unicon pumphead uses the UniPump communication protocol. Its description can be sent upon request.
Ask YOUR questions about
"Pumpheads - electronics and indicators for fuel dispensers"
We will gladly answer all of your questions!
Other products of section:
Automated fuel management system NaftaPanel
NaftaPanel - automated fuel management system for petrol stations on the basis of NaftaPOS software, panel PC and PTS forecourt controller. Application of the panel PC allows to use the system comfortably in the places, where it is difficult to install stationaly POS terminal or personal computer.
Self-service terminal PINPAD for petrol stations
Terminal “PINPAD” (further in text referred as Terminal) – is self-service terminal intended for provision of self-service at petrol stations. It has wired/wireless communication and is equipped with a built-in display, keyboard, RFID-reader (Mifare/Em-Marine standards) and Wi-Fi module.
VRD-E forecourt card reader
VRD-E forecourt card reader with Ethernet interface is intended for reading of EM-Marine contactless identifiers (125 kHz) and its transmission using Ethernet interface (optionally readers able to read Mifare identifiers (13.56 MHz) and EM-Marine identifiers (125 kHz) are present).
Price boards for petrol stations
Price boards are manufactured in two versions: for outdoor and indoor application. Price boards for outdoor application have a function of automatic brightness adjustment depending on external luminescence.
Wireless interface converter for petrol stations
RFC converter is appointed for establishing of wireless communication between devices having interfaces RS-232 and RS-485.
Wireless petrol station
For reducing the amount of mounting work during installation of petrol station it is possible to make wireless connections. Using a wireless petrol station can reduce the cost of maintenance of equipment at filling stations, increase the efficiency of consumption of petroleum products.
Computer system of control and account
Computer system for management of petrol station equipment (fuel dispensers, cash registers, ATG systems, etc.) and accounting of fuel and related products sales
The control console for fuel dispensers and automated accounting of fuel sales
The console not only provides control of fuel dispensers, but also has the ability to connect level gauges, send information to a data collection system, to connect the fuel card system with card readers, and keep track of fuel and related products